Thursday, May 26, 2011

Reflection

I have learned a lot. After I have spent that much time. I learnt how to communicate in English with people and to talk about many different subjects as well in English as I just mentioned. Now I’m more confident while dealing with while dealing with people. In the past I could hardly speak English. I could understand what people say in English, but when it came to speaking English I felt very shy. Now I’m more culturally aware of the western traditions. So it was not only learning languages but also new cultures.
At the beginning, I had no idea on how to start an essay or even to write a paragraph. I had great fear when I hear about quizzes especially on these topics. After spending time in this course, I have learned how to make paragraphs in fewer 15 minutes. It’s a good start when its compared with my first level. This skill helps a lot in developing my carrier. It improved my thinking processes in many different ways. Some people still have problems in spellings with the ages of 20 – 30.

1 comment:

  1. Sulaiman::

    Good job! Looks good but fix the capitals in your titles... visitors = Visitors

    THe Fox

    ReplyDelete